We sell and use only all-natural, non-toxic lice treatment products.
Our spray is a non-toxic, chemical-free deterrent for lice. Our Preventive Spray is formulated to repel lice. This product does not treat head lice but it is a valuable preventative treatment. It will not harm or affect hair in any way and is safe for daily use on all hair types. It has a light mint scent.
Everything you need to treat 1-2 people. Includes safe non toxic products with detailed instructions. Every home treatment kits comes with a free re-check and is fully supported by our 24 hour lice line, just call 913-730-NITS (6487).
Active Rinse will rapidly exterminate hatched lice in a matter of minutes. Although it doesn’t kill nits (lice eggs), this dimethicone-based product works by plugging the louse’s breathing holes. It does not contain pesticides to which lice can develop resistance.
Stainless steel comb with micro-grooved teeth. Removes lice and nits safely. Easily combs nits out of hair, without harm to hair! Can be used in all types of hair. Can be used multiple times to treat the entire family.